The cookies used by the website are only associated to an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data.
Tipes of cookies.
· User input cookies.
· User identification or authentication cookies (session cookies only).
· User security cookies.
· Media player cookies.
– Session cookies for load balancing.
·User interface customization cookies.
· Plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
· All other cookies.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
· Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
· Session Cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
· Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
· Analysis Cookies: are those that, well treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use, made by users of the service offered.
To do this, your browsing on the website is analyzed, in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
· Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
· Social Cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc…). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
It is also possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion on certain products or services is published, a cookie is installed in the browser that is used to subsequently display advertising related to the search that has been performed, to develop a control of the ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc…
Below is an indication of which non-excluded Cookies, own, or third party, are used on the website.
Third-party analytical cookies:
Google Analytics: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
In any case, we inform you that in order to request the cancellation of the possible data processing carried out by Google, you should contact this company for this purpose. The provider does not have the technical or legal capacity to proceed to the cessation of data processing outside the scope delimited by the files and technical means of its ownership. And it will not be able to be held responsible in this sense.
More information at: www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however, you should know that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Below we provide links where you will find information on how you can configure your preferences regarding cookies in the main browsers:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Internet Explorer
– Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
– Flash Cookies
Or you can consult the video tutorials published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD
To learn more about cookies en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informatics)
In addition to the aforementioned cookies, in case you use certain widgets available on the website, anonymous information about your computer or browsing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) may be collected.
If you wish to contact us, regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org.